2018/09/10

Task 2: Reflection in real life


I have the habit of planning ahead of the task I aim to accomplish during the day and I
make sure to stick accordingly to what was planned. It takes a lot of effort when it
comes to planning my daily task and routine as I planned it corresponding to my
timetable. I would by all means avoid any delays in my scheduled plan. As I would feel
really impatient when it comes to waiting. Furthermore I am inflexible when comes to
reschedule.

The demoralizing feeling when things didn’t go as planned was what I despised the
most. The change in the schedule causes many plans to be push forward resulting in
many delays. This created a sense of helplessness in me as I am confuse on what is the
solution out of this trouble.

As time passed , I have learnt to overcome all the shortcomings that I have to face in my
schedule. Adapting to sudden changes and learning to be more patient when things take
a wrong turn , are skills that I had honed trough experienced to tackle my weaknesses.
Furthermore I have learnt to prioritized my tasks and make time for myself to relax and
do the things I enjoy.

As of today , I have overcome my weaknesses through the improvement I have make
over the years. Able to accept the unvarying changes to my planned schedule, have
shaped me to become a person that is able to constantly adapt to different stressful
situation. For the days to come I will overcome all obstacles I faced in life, as I
will only grow to become better in tough times.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much, Wendy, for posting this detailed reflection.

    ReplyDelete

Revised Summary of “4 Ways to Demolish a Building” and Reader Response draft 3

In the article   “4 Ways to Demolish a Building”, Rodriguez (2018) stated that ways of demolishing a building depend on the land area, bui...